Super easy and delicious no-churn ice cream, flavoured in the style of Vietnamese Coffee. A refreshing ice cream treat for coffee lovers!
Have you ever enjoyed a Vietnamese Iced Coffee? Its special ingredient is sweetened condensed milk, which adds both sweetness and creaminess to the iced coffee. Here, I've brought that great coffee flavour to no-churn ice cream. And the best part? You don't need an ice cream maker to make it (and even if you have one, you'll love how quick and easy this one is! :)
Be sure to use full-fat sweetened condensed milk, for the best results.
Pick any coffee that you love to flavour this delicious ice cream.
Vietnamese Coffee No-Churn Ice Cream
- 1/4 cup ground coffee
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream (35%)
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla or vanilla bean paste
- In a small bowl or jar, combine coffee grounds and water. Stir to moisten then cover and let stand at room temperature for 6-8 hours, or overnight. Strain through a coffee filter, discarding grounds and reserving coffee.
- To make ice cream, combine, whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and reserved coffee in a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment. Whisk at high speed until firm peaks are formed.
- Pour in to a loaf pan or other container, cover and freeze for at least 4 hours.
Nutritional information provided for general guidance only and should not be relied upon to make personal health decisions.