This No-Churn Vietnamese Coffee Ice Cream is a perfect summer treat that’s easy to make any time!
Have you ever enjoyed a Vietnamese Iced Coffee? It’s special ingredient is sweetened condensed milk, which adds both sweetness and creaminess to the iced coffee. I decided to make up a batch of this delicious Vietnamese Iced Coffee Ice Cream. And the best part? You don’t need an ice cream maker to make it (and even if you have one, you’ll love how quick and easy this one is! :)
Cook’s Notes for No-Churn Vietnamese Coffee Ice Cream
Be sure to use full-fat sweetened condensed milk, for the best results.
Pick any coffee that you love to flavour this delicious ice cream.
No-Churn Vietnamese Iced Coffee Ice Cream
- 1/4 cup coffee grounds
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream (35%)
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla or vanilla bean paste
- In a small bowl or jar, combine coffee grounds and water. Stir to moisten then cover and let stand at room temperature for 6-8 hours, or overnight. Strain through a coffee filter, discarding grounds and reserving coffee.
- To make ice cream, combine, whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and reserved coffee in a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment. Whisk at high speed until firm peaks are formed.
- Pour in to a loaf pan or other container, cover and freeze for at least 4 hours.