This delicious Sun Dried Tomato Parmesan Chicken is ready in less than 15 minutes, made easy with Miscela Sun Dried Tomato.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by the new Miscela line of products from Derlea foods. As always, all opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting brands that support Seasons and Suppers.
Last week, I had the pleasure of introducing an exciting new line of products called Miscela, which is which is Italian for mixture. I used the Miscela Black Bean as a topping in a delicious Southwest Chicken Wrap.
Miscela is also great to use as a "secret ingredient" in dishes, so today I'm back with this super quick, easy and flavourful Sun Dried Tomato Parmesan Chicken, using the Miscela Sun Dried Tomato mixture as my secret ingredient. I combine it with a little cream and Parmesan for a delicious pan sauce for simple chicken breasts. It's a dish with a ton of great flavour, thanks to the wonderful blend of flavours in the Miscela and it's ready in less than 15 minutes!
Miscela is an eclectic blend of vegetables, herbs and spices that can be stirred into, topped, or even cooked with so many of your dishes, both hot or cold. These wonderful mixtures were developed by Canadian market leader Derlea Brand Foods, to spark Canadian’s kitchen creativity and comes in 6 delectable flavour blends.
You'll find Black Bean, Corn, Sun Dried Tomato, Olive and Sweet pepper at Metro stores in Ontario for an SRP of $3.99-$5.99. Look for them with the refrigerated salsas and dips etc. Made from all-natural, fresh ingredients, Miscela products are also gluten-free, vegetarian and low in both sodium and fat.
Think of Miscela as a new, all-purpose secret ingredient that will help to easily and deliciously elevate your every day meals, make snacks extraordinary and that are perfect for entertaining.You can learn more about these exciting new flavour blends on the Miscela website.
Cook's Notes for Sun Dried Tomato Parmesan Chicken
This chicken would be wonderful served with pasta. In fact, the sauce would be wonderful as a pasta sauce, as well. Simply double or triple as needed and toss with cooked pasta.
Sun Dried Tomato Parmesan Chicken
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (halved lengthwise and lightly flattened)
- Salt and pepper
- Butter (for pan)
- 1/4 cup heavy (whipping) cream (or lighter cream combined with 1/2 tsp cornstarch))
- 1/4 cup Miscela Sun Dried Tomato
- 2 Tbsp freshly grated Parmesan (plus more for garnish)
- Fresh chopped basil leaves (for garnish)
- Heat a bit of butter in a non stick skillet over medium heat. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Add to hot pan and cook, turning regularly, until golden and cooked through. Add whipping cream, Miscela Sun Dried Tomato and Parmesan to pan. Stir to combine well and coat chicken.
- Cook until sauce is warmed and thickened. Remove to serving plates. Garnish chicken with chopped basil and additional Parmesan, if desired.