Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Delicious and easy, this is a meat lovers pizza. With lots of slow cooked Mexican carnitas (pulled pork), on top of enchilada sauce and garnished with pickled onions.
Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- Homemade or store-bought pizza dough
- Homemade or store-bought enchilada sauce
- 1/4 red onion, cut in to thin slices
- Slow-cooked Mexican carnitas (see Notes)
- Cotija or feta cheese, crumbled (DIVIDED)
- Quick Pickled Red Onions (See Notes)
- Chopped cilantro or parsley
Preheat oven to 500 F., with a pizza stone, if using.
Shape pizza dough in to a 12-14 inch circle. Cover with enchilada sauce. Scatter sliced red onion over sauce, then top with carnitas. Sprinkle with some cheese.
Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes, or until golden. Sprinkle cooked pizza with more cheese, chopped cilantro and garnish with pickled onions.