Sun Dried Tomato Parmesan Chicken
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 2 servings
Quick, easy and delicious, this flavourful chicken dish uses Miscela Sun Dried Tomato mixture together with a bit of cream and Parmesan. It's ready in less than 15 minutes. Delicious with a green vegetable and pasta.
Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts halved lengthwise and lightly flattened
- Salt and pepper
- Butter for pan
- 1/4 cup heavy (whipping) cream or lighter cream combined with 1/2 tsp cornstarch)
- 1/4 cup Miscela Sun Dried Tomato
- 2 Tbsp freshly grated Parmesan plus more for garnish
- Fresh chopped basil leaves for garnish
Heat a bit of butter in a non stick skillet over medium heat. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Add to hot pan and cook, turning regularly, until golden and cooked through. Add whipping cream, Miscela Sun Dried Tomato and Parmesan to pan. Stir to combine well and coat chicken. Cook until sauce is warmed and thickened. Remove to serving plates. Garnish chicken with chopped basil and additional Parmesan, if desired.
Calories: 251kcal | Protein: 26g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 116mg | Sodium: 222mg | Potassium: 440mg | Vitamin A: 510IU | Vitamin C: 1.3mg | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 0.4mg