This easy Balsamic Pork Tenderloin and Peach Salad is a perfect way to enjoy Summer peaches! With goat cheese, too!
This easy and delicious Balsamic Pork Tenderloin and Peach Salad is a great way to enjoy beautiful Summer peaches. And you can cook this one in the oven or on the grill!
As with most pork tenderloin recipes, you can be enjoying this salad is just about 30 minutes. Simply grill the pork and peach on the BBQ or pan sear and then pop in the oven. Add some peppery arugula and goat cheese and you’ll be ready to go.
I love arugula, but spinach or any nice salad greens would be fine here as well.
Note that there are slightly different directions for BBQ vs. oven method. These are detailed in the recipe card.
Ripe peaches are the easiest to cut in half and keep them looking pretty :)
Get the Recipe: Balsamic Pork Tenderloin and Peach Salad
- 2 lb pork tenderloin, silverskin and visible fat removed
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp real maple syrup , or substitute 2 Tbsp + 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Freshly ground pepper
For the salad:
- 2 cups arugula or other salad greens
- 3 peaches, halved and pit removed
- 1 cup goat cheese crumbles
- For BBQ: Combine sauce ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer a few minutes until thickened. Remove to a small bowl.
- Place pork tenderloin on grill and cook, basting with sauce several times. Cook until pork reaches 140F., reserving the extra sauce to drizzle on salad later. Remove pork to a cutting board to rest. Meanwhile, grill the peach halves until warmed with some grill marks.
- For Oven: Preheat oven to 375F. Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside. Using an oven-proof skillet, pan sear the pork tenderloin in a little cooking oil over medium-high heat. Once seared, pour sauce into pan with the park. Place pan into preheated oven and roast, flipping pork 2-3 times, until pork reaches 140F, about 20 minutes. Remove pork to a cutting board to rest. Remove sauce to a small bowl.
- Grill peaches in a grill pan or simply warm in a skillet.
- For the salad: Add the arugula to a large plate. Cut peach halves in half again and scatter around the sides of the plate. Cut pork into thin slices and place in the middle of the plate. Scatter goat cheese crumbles overtop. Drizzle a bit of the remaining sauce over-top. Season with salt and pepper.