This easy balsamic pork and peach Salad is a perfect way to enjoy fresh Summer peaches! With balsamic glazed pork tenderloin, arugula, peaches and goat cheese, too!
This easy and delicious pork and peach salad is a great Summer dinner recipe. And you can cook this one in the oven or on the grill!
As with most pork tenderloin recipes, you can be enjoying this salad is just about 30 minutes. Simply grill the pork and peach on the BBQ or pan sear and then pop in the oven. Add some peppery arugula and goat cheese and you’ll be ready to go.
Ingredients and Substitutions
Arugula – I love arugula, but baby spinach or any nice salad greens would be fine here as well.
Peaches – In season, fresh peaches are best for this salad. Ripe peaches are the easiest to cut in half and keep them looking pretty :)
Pork Tenderloin – Any size pork tenderloin will work here. Be sure to remove the silver skin, so the pork cooks evenly.
Note that there are slightly different directions for BBQ vs. oven method. These are detailed in the recipe card.
Get the Recipe: Balsamic Pork and Peach Salad
- 2 lb. pork tenderloin, silverskin and visible fat removed
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoon real maple syrup , or substitute 2 Tbsp + 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper
For the salad:
- 2 cups arugula or other salad greens
- 3 peaches, halved and pit removed
- 1 cup goat cheese crumbles
- For BBQ: Combine sauce ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer a few minutes until thickened. Remove to a small bowl.
- Place pork tenderloin on grill and cook, basting with sauce several times. Cook until pork reaches 140F., reserving the extra sauce to drizzle on salad later. Remove pork to a cutting board to rest. Meanwhile, grill the peach halves until warmed with some grill marks.
- For Oven: Preheat oven to 375F. Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside. Using an oven-proof skillet, pan sear the pork tenderloin in a little cooking oil over medium-high heat. Once seared, pour sauce into pan with the park. Place pan into preheated oven and roast, flipping pork 2-3 times, until pork reaches 140F, about 20 minutes. Remove pork to a cutting board to rest. Remove sauce to a small bowl.
- Grill peaches in a grill pan or simply warm in a skillet.
- For the salad: Add the arugula to a large plate. Cut peach halves in half again and scatter around the sides of the plate. Cut pork into thin slices and place in the middle of the plate. Scatter goat cheese crumbles overtop. Drizzle a bit of the remaining sauce over-top. Season with salt and pepper.
More Pork Tenderloin Recipes to Love!
Hi! I’m Jennifer, a home cook schooled by trial and error and almost 40 years of getting dinner on the table! I love to share my favourite recipes, both old and new, together with lots of tips and tricks to hopefully help make your home cooking enjoyable, stress free, rewarding and of course, delicious!